We all want to have impeccable teeth. There are people who prefer to clean and whiten teeth to natural methods, avoiding artificial treatments. Here are our proposals.
- A widely used and effective remedy is lemon . Once a week thick lemon slice and rub her toothbrush. Thereafter, the well mouth rinse. This process was repeated for a minimum of 5 minutes. If you have severe pain, go to the dentist to see if you have oral health problems. After applying lemon, wash up well to stomp citric acid, which can attack your tooth enamel. You can even use lemon juice for rinsing teeth. A lemon juice prepared from 1/3 to 2/3 water. This method can be used daily, morning.
Salt, vinegar and sodium bicarbonate
- Another well-known remedy is sodium bicarbonate . This white powder is not used more than once a week, normal evening after brushing.
- Although now are pretty expensive, you can also use strawberries for whitening teeth and freshening breath. Make a paste of strawberries and sodium bicarbonate to rub on the teeth once a week.
- Rub your teeth with orange peel or lemon, grated and dried. The crust can be mixed with basil or sage leaves. Bleaching is a slow process, but with good results. Once you grind your teeth, brushing your teeth normally. After a few months you will see results.
- Salt is most often used to whiten teeth. You can use salt, a presărând- simply put toothpaste on the brush, both morning and evening. At the same time, can crushed coal mixed with a little salt and then to rub your teeth with this powder. The solution can irritate the gums. Take care!
- Even if it seems strange, and vinegar is also a good remedy. Mix vinegar with some salt and half a teaspoon of baking powder. Rub your teeth with a brush dipped in the paste and then rinse thoroughly with water.
- It is good and the combination of apple cider vinegar with olive oil . Mix in a bowl of a spoon of extra virgin olive oil and a spoonful of vinegar. Then, dip the brush in the combination and spală- your teeth. Do not overuse method because vinegar in excess can damage tooth enamel.
Other solutions in the household
- Hydrogen peroxide bleaches the teeth. Rinse out several times a month, but not more. If you want to use more often dilute it with water, clăteşte- your mouth for 1 minute, then rinse thoroughly with water.
- Another benefit is obtained from combination of half a teaspoon of baking soda, a pinch of salt and a drop of peppermint oil . Periază- your teeth with this mixture. Particles of sodium bicarbonate will act as a grinding tooth surfaces and will clean them in depth. In addition, in combination with water, the mixture will diminish any stains on the enamel.
- Another natural remedy is cleaning teeth with ash hardwood . This helps to whiten teeth, because contains potassium hydroxide, which acts as a bleaching agent. But not recommended long term, since potassium harm tooth enamel.
Coal gives shine teeth
Coal is very good in whitening teeth that have lost their shine. It is an ancient method, used mainly in rural areas. The effects appear only if applied for a longer period of time. What to do? Rub teeth slowly for 30 seconds to one minute with coal ash, rinsed with water and then washed with the brush your teeth, as generally do. There version powdered coal plant, which we find in pharmacies.